In the United States, cases of diabetes and obesity are on the rise. Research has also linked high cholesterol and excessive sugar consumption to a myriad of illnesses. Sweetness Without Sugar is a timely, indispensable resource offering us tangible ways to transition into wellness.
Whether you have special dietary needs or a wish to improve your health in gradual steps, Sweetness Without Sugar shows you how to “have your cake and eat it too!”
What You’ll Get from the Book
Wendy talks about the benefits of making great tasting treats without sugar.
“…Wendy’s book is a well-researched compilation of all she has learned as a nutritionist, mother, healer and counselor. She provides supportive guidance in every nourishing word.”
– Susan Tate, M.A., author of Wellness Wisdom: 31 Ways to Nourish Your Mind, Body & Spirit
Sweetness Without Sugar offers:
An exploration into our emotional connections to sugar
Motivation to adjust our consumption of dairy products, eggs, wheat, soy, and gluten
- A guide for replacing common allergens and replacing refined sugars with natural sweeteners
- Information about essential fatty acids, high-fructose corn syrup, soy, and fortifying with superfoods
- Tips for spotting sweet ingredients on food labels
- Solutions for re-creating our favorite treats
- Sweet support for healthy pregnancy
- Over 60 simple-to-prepare, delicious recipes: bars and cookies; soda alternatives; raw treats; cakes; smoothies; truffles and frozen delights
Photos by Sherry Van Dyke – All Rights Reserved by Sherry Van Dyke